Home Comfort & Energy Efficiency
Keeping Your San Antonio Home Comfortable All Year Long
Having a hard time keeping your San Antonio home cool? Do you have rooms that are hotter/cooler than others? Are your electric bills always higher than your neighbors'? Look no further! Let X Team Home Services give you a Complimentary Energy Assessment. We have over twenty years in making homes energy efficient, more comfortable, less dusty, and less expensive to operate!
Call 830.253.2810 Today for your Complimentary Energy Assessment!
The science behind the radiant barrier's effectiveness is pretty simple—it keeps heat out in hot weather and traps warm air in during cooler months. It won't be long before the Texas sun turns our San Antonio homes into energy sucking sweat boxes. You can head off the discomfort and higher energy bills by installing a Radiant Barrier in your home before the heat hits. Our financing plans make it easy!
Hot air rises. Without air-sealing your attic, you are allowing warm air to escape from your home carrying with it your hard earned winter heating money. Most people just add insulation to their attic—this will not stop the escaping warm air. The EPA estimates that the typical American home has enough leaks, holes and gaps to be equal to an open window every day of the year. That is significant.
We need to seal the air in our conditioned living space from the unconditioned attic space. Every attic needs proper ventilation. We are not stopping the proper air exchange in the attic—we are only stopping the exchange between the house and the attic.
- Reflects 97%of Radiant heat: R-Value of 14.5.
- Constructed of 2 layers of Aluminum with bubble insulation inside; the air bubble layer helps in blocking the heat transmission.
- Prevents moisture issues from temperature differences in the attic.
- Acts as a barrier to prevent dust or pollutants from entering your home.
Can Light Covers
- Thermally-tested according to UL 1598 for usage with IC and Non-IC rated lights
- Saves energy by eliminating draft through your recessed light fixture
- Keeps flammable insulation at a safe distance from hot recessed lights
- Made out of fire resistant mineral wool